The Buffalo River Trail Ride will enforce the following rules:
1. Trail Bosses and their assistants have absolute authority on the trail.
2. No rough riding or racing.
3. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the trail.
4. If your horse damages a tree, you will be charged $150.00 to replace the tree.
5. Your camp must be quiet at midnight.
6. No vehicles cruising the campground after midnight.
7. No horseback riding after midnight.
8. Pets, including Dogs and Cats, must be on a leash. No Dogs on Trails.
9. Food must not be taken from the dining facility without permission.
10. Do not tie horses to trees or where they can reach trees. Wire, rope or electric pens are not allowed. Stakes and tether lines are not allowed.
11. Bathing horses is not allowed in the Buffalo River.
12. No riding motorcycles or ATVs in the campground area or on trails.
13. No firearms or other weapons allowed.
14. No littering on or off the trails, if you pack it out pack it in.
15. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the dining hall or on organized rides.
16. If your horse kicks, you must tie a ribbon on its tail. Bring your own ribbon.
17. Meal tickets are not transferable for one person to another.
18. Unauthorized vendors are not allowed to conduct business at the trail ride.
19. We reserve the right to reject any reservation.
20. Do not tie horses to water hydrants or electrical posts.
State law PROHIBITS SMOKING in any enclosed building!
NOTE: Dogs cause accidents! If you cannot keep your pet on a leash, then please leave your pet at home. (Rule #8) ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS ON TRAILS!